How to Become a Serect Agent.
To become a serect agent, click on the big M and figure out what the answers are. If you have a hard time here are the answers:
2) Being mean or rude
3) Report them
4) Saying their address
5) I want to keep clubpenguin safe
6) I want to help other penguins
And those are the answers to the quiz!
1)Click on Aunt Arctic.Don’t worry what ahe says just keep clicking the 1st ones or the 2nd it doesnt matter what you clickin this part.
2)Click on your map and then click on the ice rink.Or just use your spy phone.When you get to the ice rink,go right all the way then you’ll find green puffle pictures on the ground.Click on them.
3)Now give them to Aunt Arcitc.If you dont know how to find her teleport or click on the map and then click on the igoo.Click and drag the photos to Aunt Arctic.
4)Now go to the shop shop and ask the penguin G for “special items”.He will ask you how much sock he has.I cannot tell you this answer because it changes.
5)Go to the pet shop and then go left and you’ll find a note on the puffle house.Click on it and look at the 2nd and 3rd line to figure out it use the codes.An you got your answer.
6)After you tell G the answer he will open the closet.Get the life preserver first.
7)Go to the ice berg and drag the life preserver to the penguins and save them.
8)Go to the sports shop again and get the grapple hook from the closet.
9)Go to ski mountain and click on your spy phone and click on the blinking light on top of the word “tools”.Now click on the wrench and drag it to the broken telescope.
10)You can skip this step but if you don’t this is what you do click on the telescope and go right untill you see a puffle flying around a mountain.
11)Go to the tallest mountain (it’s on the map).Use the grapple hook to get the puffles.
12)Talk to the puffles then give them to Aunt Arctic.
1. Talk to G in the Sports Shop, and tell him that you wanna do the mission. You will receive a riddle: “to find the secret word, look near a lively game; pointing to the path with a rabbit in its name”
2. Go to Ski Mountain and look around. The answer is mogul. (Mogul is refering to bunny hill).
3. Go back to the sports shop, and talk to G again. Type in the secret word mogul. G will show you the prototype of the new sled. Bring it with you and go to the mountain.
4. A test run slope will appear. Use the sled on the test run, it will ask you if you want to test G’s sled and click yes.
5. Move your mouse to maneuver the sled, but don’t worry f you crash,you’re suppose to.
6. You will awake in the wild with your sled smashed. Grab the string on ground.
7. Move right until you see the survival guide.
8.Grab the survival guide,and move forward by clicking the bush
9. Click on the bush with the berries again. Grab 3 “o berries” from the bush (all three can fit in the same inventory slot), and move right.
10.Shake the tree in the image three times so a pot will fall out.
12. You will see a bunch of puffles playing around. Click on one of them to scare them away. The black puffle will still be there. Give it an “o berry” and it will turn into a fireball. It’ll follow you.
13. Move LEFT and then forward (then click on the faraway log).
14. Grab the ski stuck in the bush.
15.mix togther the rope,and one o berry.Now you will have a fishing pole with a o berry as a bait.Now move to the right and click on the faraway stump to mve forward.1. Talk to G until you can ask him ‘Where is the Life Preserver?’ then he will open the Gadget Room.
16.Now you are back at where the Puffles were dancing. Move forward to the place with o-berries.Move to the far left side and you’ll come to a place with a small stream, go forward to the stream.
17. Pick up the log on the right and then move to the far left afterwards, and use the fishing pole on the stream.
18. Pick up the fish you just caught. Then use the pot on the stream to get water.
19. Go all the way to the right, and go into the cave for temporary shelter.
20. Click the bush in front of the cave entrance to get it out of the way. Then click the cave entrance to go in. After you enter the cave, move to the far right.
21. Click any of the stones, they’ll become a fireplace/ring of stones. Put the log in the middle of the circle of stones. Then put the Survival guide on the log. It will act as timber to help ignite the fire
22. Give an “o-berry” to the black puffle again, it will turn into a fireball and ignite the log.
23. Use the fish on the fire, then eat the fish (its cooked now). Boil the water (use the pot of water on the fire) and drink it (click on the boiling pot)
24. You will go to sleep and wake by some noise outside (Your puffle has left you). Go outside and you will see an agent flying a jet pack down. He is the rescuer!
25. Talk to the agent, and you will be back in the sports shop. Talk to G, and you will finish the mission. You now get a medal and letter!
1.Start the mission. Talk to guard penguin with the sunglasses (It really doesn’t matter what option you choose). I suggest you choose the top options to get an idea of what the mission is about.
2.After talking to him, wait a few seconds and he will close the vault.
3.Then ask him to open it back up. But when he tries, it will not open because he forgot the combination. Ask him where he can find it and he will point to the door to the right of him (Door right of the vault).
4.Go up stairs through the door to the manager’s room.
5.Look under couch. Take paper clip and boot disk.
6.Get out from under the couch and turn on computer. Use boot disk with computer slot. Get the combination on computer.
7.Now open the vault with the combination you got (Its different each time so I can’t give you one). Once its open, walk inside the vault and click on the pile of coins on the ceiling! Then talk to the guard and tell him to stand guard.
8.Go to HQ using spyphone (Your spyphone should be ringing). Talk to G. Watch video on screen he is pointing to
9.Talk to him (After everytime you talk to him, there will be a five second pause where he will just sit there and you can’t use your spyphone or move around. This is caused by the mission lag. Just wait the five seconds and keep talking to him) until he opens the drawer.
10.Click on drawer to look inside and select the Golden key on far upper left in drawer
11.Go to the manager’s office (Take the door to the right of the vault). There will be two doors in the manager’s office, one leading upstairs and one leading downstairs. You need to go upstairs. But the door leading upstairs is locked. So use the key with it to go to the roof.
12.You will find a room with a superlarge-magnet (Hmm, What’s that there for?). Pick up the white fibers stuck to the ventilation vent on the ground.
13.Then click on your spyphone in your inventory, then click on the ‘Tools’ option, then use the wrench with”Powabox”.
14.Click on powerbox to look inside. Then put the paperclip in the powerbox and it will short-circuit the big magnet. The sign, ‘Powabox’ will crumble, leaving two letters: ‘Ow’.
15.Go back to the vault. The coins are now on the ground but the guard is nowhere to be seen! Click on the coins and the guard will pop out. Talk to him and tell him to stay guard.
16.Now go back to the HQ and talk to G. Give him the white fibers you found after he asks for them. He will ask you to fix the power-outage that occurred because you disabled the magnet. Now go to the right of G, ALL the way until you see a flashlight on a table. Pick it up. (If you’re a member and you have bought the night vision goggles, you can use them in the mission besides the flashlight)
17.Go to town (Use the map or the spyphone) and talk to the crying brown penguin. Now walk into the Dance Club.
18.The dance club is pitch black so turn on the flashlight. The far right speakerphone will have a secret entrance. Go into it.
19.Then keep turning left (you are in the boiler room) until you see a fusebox on the wall.
20.Open the fusebox and keep clicking randomly until all the bulbs are green. I would tell you the combination but the lightbulbs start out differently each mission (as does the vault combination) so just keep clicking until they’re all green! I got it in two clicks the third time I did the mission! You can also ask G to do it for you at this step, but you will not receive the letter of thanks at the end if you ask G to do it. Just keep trying, once it took me five minutes (that’s 300 seconds) to get them all green, so don’t give up after like ten seconds! Then go back and talk to G and you’ll be done.
When you finish the mission, you can receive a Letter of Recognition and a Mission Certificate. Also, if you talked to the brown penguin, check your inventory in your penguin (next to your clothes) and you will have a ‘Thank you letter” from him!
1. Talk to G until you can ask him ‘Where is the Life Preserver?’ then he will open the Gadget Room.
2. In the Gadget Room pick up the Life Preserver on the shelf and place it in your inventory (look around for it).
3. Enter the Ski Lodge and pick up the Fishing Rod near the Ice Fishing Door and place it in your inventory.
4. Head to the Lighthouse and place the Rope near the lifeboat in your inventory.
5. Put the three items you have found so far into one slot to combine them into one.
6. Head to the Sports Shop and take the Pirate’s Belt from the Green Penguin Statue and place it into your inventory.
7. Go to the Ski Village and there is a brown penguin crying because the Ski Lift is broken. Talk to the penguin, then click on the Ski Lift.
8. Place the Pirate’s Belt onto the Ski Lift to fix it.
9. Pick up the White Fibers on the floor near the Ski Lift where the brown penguin is now dancing.
10. Go to the Lighthouse Beacon and use the Wrench in the Spy Phone to unscrew the Telescope and place it into your inventory.
11. Go to the Sports Shop and head up the stairs to G’s Room.
12. Place the Telescope on the Tripod near the second window on the right. Find out which path you have to take to get down to the bottom of the mountain through the maze (it’s different each time you do the mission)
13. Head to the Mountain and go down the Ridge Run trail (the sledding slope on the far left).
14. You have to follow a path down the Ridge Run track which is different each time you do the mission. So either just keep guessing until you get it right or look at the Telescope and find the path.
15. Once at the bottom of the mountain, you’ll see a cliff. Click the Life Preserver Launcher Rod (you’ll be holding it now) and then click the cliff.
16. Destroy the branch on the far right by launching the launcher at it. Grab the First Penguin on the little branch in the middle. Then grab the next penguin on the ledge. Drop one of the penguins on the little branch again and use the other one to grab the penguin far under the branch. Then grab the one on the little branch and drop all three on the ledge with the rock on the far left and they will push the rock down. Grab all three penguins once they push the rock down and drop down to grab the last one at the very bottom. Now you’ve rescued all the penguins!
17. Back at the Mountain talk to G and hand him the Fiber’s to finish the mission.
I am going to add later. I am very busy…